UPPCL Bill Payment Online: UPPCL Pay Bill Home Login
Are you living in Uttar Pradesh and do you have an electricity connection from Uttar Pradesh electricity board of UPPCL? If yes, this guide is for you. The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited offers online payment facility for electricity consumers.
From this guide, you can learn how to make UPPCL Bill Payment Online through official website without any hassles. UPPCL electricity board providing the service of pay UPPCL bill online, bill view and check the bill status facilities to their consumers. Also from UPPCL online portal, you can generate the duplicate bill to take the print.
UPPCL is a state owned power generation and transmission company in Uttar Pradesh. It has more responsible to providing the major utility of supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen in the state of Uttar Pradesh government. www.uppclonline.com is an official website of Uttar Pradesh electricity board. The major purpose of this online portal is to make the UPPCL bill payment easy. Also, you can apply for the new electricity connection for your home, check electricity usage and history of UPPCL bill payment.
For the efficient opration and management UPPCL is divided into different zones like,
- Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (DVVNL) - Agra Zone Discom
- Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (MVVNL) - Lucknow Zone Discom
- Pashchimanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (PVVNL) - Meerut Zone Discom
- Purvanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (PUVVNL) - Varanasi Zone Discom
- Kanpur Electricity Supply Company (KESCO) - Kanpur City Discom
- Lucknow Electricity Supply Administration (LESA) - Lucknow City Discom
- Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Limited (UPPTCL) - State Transmission Utility
How to pay UPPCL Bill Payment Online:
UPPCL is providing 3 different ways to do UPPCL bill online.
1. With UPPCL Registration
2. Insta Bill Payment (Without UPPCL Registration)
3. Pay Bill through PAYTM
We will see all three different methods one by one.
Method 1: With UPPCL Registration:
1. Open UPPCL official website and click 'Register' button or click here to make online registration.
Fill the required details like Account No, Bill No or SBM Bill No. If you don't know you Account & SBM Bill No, check from your previous paid bills.Complete the registration process with Email ID & Mobile Number.
2. Now go to Login Page. Login with your UPPCL Account No & Password
The control redirects to the UPPCL dashboard. There you can view the Consumer Details and Bill Details with Bill amount & Due date.
3. Click the Bill Information -> Pay Bill
4. Click 'Pay Now' and Select any one of payment method like Credit / Debit Card, Internet Banking and Others(ITZ Cash - Only Meetut).
5. By Choosing Internet Banking.
or Credit / Debit Card option, Complete the UPPCL Bill Payment.
Now your bill payment completed successfully. You can generate the UPPCL duplicate bill & take the print.
Method 2: Insta Bill Payment (Without UPPCL Registration):
If you are going to follow Insta Bill Payment method you don't want to make registration.
1. Open UPPCL official website and click 'Insta Bill Payment' button or Click here
2. Enter the Account No and Click 'View'.
3. Now you will see the Billing Details like Bill Amount, Due Date and etc., Follow the above 4th & 5th step further. By following this method you can complete bill payment easily.
Method 3: Using PAYTM & Other Wallet or Cash Cards:
UPPCL provides the Wallet / Cash Card Payment methods like Paytm, Airtel Moeny, Vodafone mpesa.
Follow the Method 2 and instead of choose the Wallet or Cash Card option. Complete bill payment.
If you pay UPPCL bill amount through these wallets, you have the chance to get caskback offers. To check wallet cashback offers click here.
I hope this article is really very useful for your UPPCL bill payment online, check bill details & billing history etc., If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this post, you may write the comment in below. Carry on.